There is more space where nobody is.



Service Manual ASUS L3000 / L3400


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



People say that ASUS has a terrible service. Recently I tried to repair an Asus L3000 and was looking for a Service Manual. - People seem to be right, I didn't find one online. So I tried it myself. Maybe I can publish here a kind of inoficial instruction of how to open the computer. Good luck with your repair then!

(Disclaimer: Using this instruction is on your own risk! I will not take respomsibility for its completeness or resulting damage on your computer. For questions concerning your computer problem contact the ASUS Support Service.)

1. Remove the screws on the backside

1

2. Turn the computer around and remove battery and screws

2

3. Carefully remove Harddisk: Remove the screw and pull the black tie until it slips out

3

4. Turn the computer around and open it.

5. Use a sharp thin tool to press the hole on the left side over the keyboard and slide away the plastic cover to the left side.

<picture>

6. Remove the keyboard and its cable

7. Remove the screws: 1. Releases the monitor; 2. and 3. releases top bezel.

4

7. Pull out the screen cables (2x) and remove the screen

8. Pull out the red touchpad cable

9. Unplug the microphone cable and now you can remove the top bezel

10. Remove the CD Drive and the screws, also remove the "bridge" which holds the CD Drive

5

11. Pull out speaker cables and Floppy Cable

12. Gently remove the main board; Pay attention to the two fans on the bottom side. Unplug them.

6 7


0 Responses to "Service Manual ASUS L3000 / L3400"

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Gerolf
  • From Germany
  • I study cultural sciences and am currently working for the biggest global student organisation
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


RSS feed