There is more space where nobody is.



Google buys YouTube


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just created an account at YouTube. It shall be possible to upload 100 Mb of videos and mp3 for free. Well, I will try it soon probably.

And then I read the news. Google bought YouTube! The internet isn't safe anymore. Google is on a good way to become a monopole I think. Nevertheless, the action saved YouTube's life. They had lots of problems keeping the site alive. Many people recommended Google not to buy it. I think, however, that it was a good deal for Google.

We will see probably in the near future what Google makes out of YouTube. I hope that in the end the customers will benefit...


0 Responses to "Google buys YouTube"

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Gerolf
  • From Germany
  • I study cultural sciences and am currently working for the biggest global student organisation
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


RSS feed