There is more space where nobody is.



"Lonelygirl15 the Media Whore"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is how a critical video calls a very famous video blogger.

I haven't heard much about video blogs so far. (Unfortunately, or else it had appeared in my research paper on weblogs as well) But recently I discovered YouTube and thus a new dimensions of blogging.

It seems that video blogging is quite popular already in the USA. One of the most famous video-bloggers is probably lonelygirl15. I just watched one of her clips and I have to say that it is quite professional.

However, so far I haven't compared it to other videos in the category "Blogs". So I can not say if it is a typical example for a blogger video. On the other hand there are also rumours if she is a real video blogger or not. If you check out the video linked above, you will know what I mean. There she can be seen on TV where she admits that some details about her were actually fake.

Nevertheless, I feel pretty interested in this new form of media. It offers a great deal of possibilities I think. The only problem is the lame modem connection at home...


0 Responses to ""Lonelygirl15 the Media Whore""

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Gerolf
  • From Germany
  • I study cultural sciences and am currently working for the biggest global student organisation
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


RSS feed